Don’t be that neighbor! Your neighbors are your friends, but they also want to protect their own investment. So what better time than the beginning of a new year to make some ‘Home Maintenance’ resolutions?
Home maintenance can be a daunting task, especially if you haven’t documented everything you’ve done in the past. Making your list at the beginning of the New Year will keep you on track all year long.
Blue Wave recommends breaking your year down to the 4 seasons. Instead of fiscal quarter, however, seasons should be measured by environmental changes marked by weather, ecology, and the amount of daylight.
Below is a seasonal power washing checklist that will keep your neighbors happy and protect your investment for the long haul.
- Clean out gutters- Avoid the ladders and call Blue Wave Pressure Washing for a free evaluation/estimate.
- The first of the new year is a perfect time to plan your annual cleaning. If your New Year’s resolution is to stay organized, this will be a sure-fire way of remembering when you cleaned your house last.
- Driveway and walkways always need a refresh even if your house doesn’t. Keeping the black mold and staining off your driveway gives your entire exterior a clean appearance. Not to mention the clean smell.
- Get the inside of your house ready for exterior cleaning. Water leaks? Window cracks? Loose window panes?
- Spring cleaning, both indoors and out.
- Pool opening preparation- call Blue Wave Pressure Washing to help with your concrete pool decking, walkways, patio and outdoor furniture.
- Pollen season begins- call Blue Wave Pressure Washing to schedule your post pollen cleaning. Don’t procrastinate on this one. Get your cleaning scheduled early, so you don’t have to wait.
- If you missed scheduling your post pollen cleaning, you need to get on the ball. You don’t want to wait the entire season with yellow pollen covering your property. When pollen is continually being tracked into your house many other issues arise.
- Give your deck and porch a post pollen furniture refresh by soft washing the outdoor furniture you have, and accenting your outdoor gathering spaces with new pillows, plants and décor. Make these spaces somewhere you would like to spend your time outdoors.
- Even though your pool is open and everyone is enjoying the playtime, you may want to think about a quick mid-summer soft wash to keep your pool and eating areas clean and germ free.
- It’s also never too early to think about Fall pool preparations. Call Blue Wave to help with your post pool season cleaning. Your preplanned checklist will definitely get you ahead of the game.
- Now is the time to have your roof and fireplace checked for leaks. Cool weather creeps in quickly and you don’t want to get caught off guard when the weather gets temperamental.
- Concrete areas also need to be repaired at this time. Once temperatures change, the concrete is more apt to buckle and crack where existing breaking points exist.
- Plan for holiday decorating. You’ll want things to be dirt- and cobweb-free before putting up your festive décor. Festivities of all sorts are upon us and our house needs to be ready to receive such honors.
- Gutter cleaning time. Your gutters must be cleaned out so that rainwater can route through the pipes properly. You also don’t want things growing in your gutters or critters building nests in there. It’s a good idea to hire a professional for this job. Blue Wave Pressure Washing offers gutter cleaning as an add-on to any house cleaning.
So, are you ready to keep the gossip at bay and protect your investment?
Start your seasonal power washing checklist today. Whatever type of pressure washing maintenance you need, the professionals at Blue Wave Pressure Washing are ready to help. Homeowners across the Raleigh, Durham, and Cary area have raved at the incredible difference that Blue Wave Pressure Washing has made to their property. Whatever the size or shape of the project, we stand ready to provide clients with the Blue Wave Guarantee – Dedication to deliver a quality work product, through responsive personnel and timely services.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.