Pressure Washing Services For Your Home
Like a cool drink on a hot summer day, Blue Wave’s home and residential pressure washing service will refresh the look of your property through the process of house power washing. Whether you’re selling your home or just want to avoid another letter from your homeowner’s association, pressure washing your home is an easy way to protect your investment and restore the original beauty back to your property.
Homeowners across Raleigh, Durham, Apex, and Cary have raved at the incredible difference that Blue Wave power washing has made to their property.
Our Promise To You
We understand that getting the job done right is important, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible service.
Our team is experienced and knowledgeable in pressure washing, and they will take care to clean every nook and cranny of your property.
You can rest assured that your property will be left looking its best after a visit from Blue Wave Clean.
Residential Pressure Washing Service For Homeowners
Homeowners often pressure wash their driveways and sidewalks, but they may not realize the importance of pressure washing their homes as well.
Pressure washing helps to remove dirt, grime, and other debris from the exterior of your home, and it can also help to prevent mold and mildew from taking hold.
In addition, pressure washing is an effective way to prepare your home for painting or other repairs.
If you are considering pressure washing your home, the professionals at Blue Wave have the equipment and expertise needed to get the job done right, and our team will also be able to offer tips on how to maintain the cleanliness of your home between pressure washings.
- Dirty siding due to pollen, mildew, and mold can quickly turn your home into an eyesore.
- Oil, grease, dirt, and mildew can easily create ugly stains on your driveway.
- Most roofing shingles are limestone. This encourages algae, which can cause roof damage.
- Clogged gutters can cause roof leaks, rotting and other damage to your property.
- Like driveways, garages (inside and out) can easily become stained and disgusting in a short period of time.
- Fact: Dirty patios ruin cookouts. Pressure washing can easily clean pavers, concrete, brick, or stone back to new.
- Fences and Decks
- Fences and decks can begin to look grey and dingy over time, which encourages rotting and splitting.
- Most sheds are under or around trees, which quickly allows them to build up mold and mildew.
- As with any exterior portion of your home, awnings are prone to staining that quickly bring down the value of your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pressure washing your home on a regular basis is a great way to keep it looking its best.
Not only does pressure washing remove dirt, grime, and other build-ups from the exterior of your home, but it can also help to prevent damage to the paint and other surfaces.
In addition, pressure washing can help to remove mold and mildew, which can lead to health problems if left unchecked. pressure washing is also an effective way to remove pests, such as spiders and ants, from your home.
Overall, pressure washing is an important part of maintaining a healthy and safe home environment.
Most people don’t think about pressure washing their roofs, but it’s actually a great way to keep your home in top condition.
Blue Wave pressure washing service can pressure wash your house’s roof and remove any built-up dirt, debris, or moss.
This will not only improve the appearance of your roof, but it will also help to extend its lifespan. Pressure washing also helps to prevent damage from weathering and exposure to the elements.
If you’re looking for a way to keep your home in top condition, contact Blue Wave pressure washing service today.
Blue Wave pressure washing chemicals are safe for the environment and plants around your home. They work with low pressure and do not include any phosphates or other harmful chemicals. Our pressure washing solutions are biodegradable and will not harm your plants or the environment. You can feel confident using these products around your home.